artist, writer and facilitator currently living and working on Palawa / Pakana Country, between the Southern Beaches of lutruwita / Tasmania, ancestral lands of the Mumurimina, and nipaluna / Hobart, ancestral lands of the Muwinina.
- the wattle blooms in winter (fabric)
- fragile things
- out among trees
- a brick from mona
- The wattle blooms in winter (scent)
- The room also breathes
- To travel some distance with concrete: a short story
- desert water
- transparent things
- two shores push back and keep us distant
- On days like these...
- In the face of this cold indifference
- Glover in Arcadia
- Drawing conclusions
- (It continues) after it’s gone
- Untitled (tracing time)
- Untitled (time passes and nothing happens)
writing for others
- D’fer Dog
- Residue: The Schoolhouse Gallery
- Residue: The Octopus Tree
- When we led a charmed life
- What can I do?
- True Blue
a brick from mona
Good Grief Studios
South Australian Black Granite
with Museum Light
Would move me more than glitter
a group show with Nadege Philippe-Janon, Amber Koroluk-Stephenson and Liam James.
A collection of artistic responses to the muse.