artist, writer and facilitator currently living and working on Palawa / Pakana Country, between the Southern Beaches of lutruwita / Tasmania, ancestral lands of the Mumurimina, and nipaluna / Hobart, ancestral lands of the Muwinina.
- the wattle blooms in winter (fabric)
- fragile things
- out among trees
- a brick from mona
- The wattle blooms in winter (scent)
- The room also breathes
- To travel some distance with concrete: a short story
- desert water
- transparent things
- two shores push back and keep us distant
- On days like these...
- In the face of this cold indifference
- Glover in Arcadia
- Drawing conclusions
- (It continues) after it’s gone
- Untitled (tracing time)
- Untitled (time passes and nothing happens)
writing for others
- D’fer Dog
- Residue: The Schoolhouse Gallery
- Residue: The Octopus Tree
- When we led a charmed life
- What can I do?
- True Blue
The wattle blooms in winter
Contemporary Art Tasmania
handmade perfume, black wattle, blotting paper
The scent of bush wattle, once sweet and wild, is bottled and divided.
The scent of bush wattle settles on our wrists.
(We sometimes find strength in small things.)